In an effort to decrease the amount of paper CTS Telecom contributes to our carbon footprint, we are encouraging all customers to enroll in online billing. Doing so will enable you to find details regarding your account and view and pay your invoices online.
To help us with this effort, please follow the directions below to set up your online account.
- Navigate to www.ctstelecom.com. In the top right corner of the home screen, click My CTS.
- From the My CTS page, click on Billing.
- This is where you can log in to look at your billing account. If this is your first time to the site, you will need to register first. Click on the Register here link.
- From your most recent invoice, type in the Invoice Number and the Amount Due. Then click Continue.
- Those numbers can be found in the upper right-hand corner of page 1 of your most recent bill.
- Type in your Email Address and Password. Your password needs to be a minimum of 10 characters and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number. To confirm, type the same password in the Confirm Password field. Choose a Security Question from the dropdown and type your response in the Security Answer field. Then click Register.
- You will see a message asking you to check for a confirmation email. Click the link within that confirmation email to activate your account. If you do not see the confirmation email come through your inbox within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam filter.