Make iPhone Mail Sync More All or Less Mail
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Make iPhone Mail Sync More, All or Less Mail
To pick how many days of recent mail to synchronize with an Exchange account in iPhone Mail:
- Tap Settings on the iPhone Home screen.
- In iOS Mail 11, tap Accounts & Passwords.
- In iOS 10, select Mail and tap Accounts.
- In iOS Mail 9 and earlier, select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap the desired Exchange account in the Accounts section.
- Now tap Mail Days to Sync.
- Pick how many recent days of mail you want to be sent to iPhone Mail automatically. Choose No Limit to synchronize all mail.
- Tap the Home button to save your preferences.
Note: The iPhone will only allow:
- 1 day
- 3 day
- 1 week
- 2 weeks
- 1 month
- No limit